Exchanged att*acks | Regime soldier sh*ot de*ad by members of H*T*S in Aleppo
A regime soldier was shot dead by members of Tahrir Al-Sham on the frontline of Basraton village western of Aleppo within “Putin-Erdogan” area.
“Putin-Erdogan” area witnesses sniping operations, sneak operations and exchanged attacks between regime forces and factions from time to time.
A commander of a group of Al-Zobair Bin Al-Awam Brigade of HTS was killed by artillery of the regime forces, while he was checking positions of HTS on Folaifal frontline in Jabal Al-Zawiya in southern Idlib countryside.
Since early 2023, SOHR has documented 69 operations in the “de-escalation zone,” including attacks, gunfire by snipers and bombardment, which left 145 combatants and civilians dead. In addition, these operations left over 82 combatants and 22 civilians, including two women and other children, injured.
The fatalities can be distributed as follows:
• Six civilians were killed by regime forces.
• 98 members of regime forces, including six officers.
• 38 members of Hayyaat Tahrir Al-Sham, including a French jihadist.
• Two members of the jihadist faction of “Ansar Al-Tawheed.
• One member of “Ahrar Al-Sham” movement.