Idlib | Woman kil*led and four inj*ured in regime shel*ling on houses of civilians
A woman was killed and four people of one family were injured, including two girls one of which is an infant, due to ground shelling by the regime on houses of civilians in Ma’arablit village eastern of Ariha city southern of Idlib.
Since early 2023, SOHR has documented 107 operations in the “de-escalation zone,” including attacks, gunfire by snipers and bombardment, which left 196 combatants and civilians dead. In addition, these operations left over 103 combatants and 34 civilians, including three women and other children, injured.
The fatalities can be distributed as follows:
• Eight civilians were killed by regime forces.
• 143 members of regime forces, including nine officers.
• An Afghan militiaman of “Liwaa Fatemiyoun.”
• 39 members of Hayyaat Tahrir Al-Sham, including a French jihadist.
• Two members of the jihadist faction of “Ansar Al-Tawheed.
• One member of “Ahrar Al-Sham” movement.
• One member of “Al-Sham Corps.”
• One member of “Hurras Al-Din” organisation.