On 175th att*ack in 2023 | I*E*D explo*sion targets military truck south eastern of Daraa
Daraa province: An IED planted by unidentified people was detonated coinciding with the passage of a military truck “Zil” of the 15th Division on the international highway in eastern of Nasib town south eastern of Daraa, causing the injury of a member and the destruction of the truck.
Since early 2023, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 175, which left 135 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 51 civilians, including two children, a boy, three women, 13 men accused of “involving in drug business” and one unidentified person.
• 62 regime soldiers, members and collaborators with regime security services.
• Six former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Six ISIS members.
• Four ex-combatants with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• Two people working for the Lebanese Hezbollah.
• One “collaborator” with Iranian-backed militias.
• An ex-fighter in the former Jabhat Al-Nusra.
• Two unidentified gunmen.