Hama countryside | Snippers of “Jaysh Al-Nasr” injure regime soldier
A regime soldier was injured by the snippers of “Jaysh Al-Nasr” of “Al-Fath Al-Mubin” operations room, on the frontline of Sahl Al-Ghab in the western countryside of Hama.
Since early 2023, SOHR has documented 111 operations in the “de-escalation zone,” including attacks, gunfire by snipers and bombardment, which left 200 combatants and civilians dead. In addition, these operations left over 104 combatants and 34 civilians, including three women and other children, injured.
The fatalities can be distributed as follows:
• Eight civilians were killed by regime forces.
• 146 members of regime forces, including nine officers.
• An Afghan militiaman of “Liwaa Fatemiyoun.”
• 39 members of Hayyaat Tahrir Al-Sham, including a French jihadist.
• Two members of the jihadist faction of “Ansar Al-Tawheed.
• One member of “Ahrar Al-Sham” movement.
• One member of “Al-Sham Corps.”
• One member of “Hurras Al-Din” organisation.