“Putin-Erdogan” area | “Al-Fath Al-Mubin” factions injure regime soldier in eastern countryside of Idlib
A regime soldier was injured today morning, by snipers of “Al-Fath Al-Mubin” operations room, on the frontline of Dadikh in the eastern countryside of Idlib, within “Putin-Erdogan.”
On a related context, regime forces fired heavy artillery shells on frontlines in Al-Sarmaniyah, Al-Ziyarah and Al-Qaraqoz in Sahil Al-Ghab area in the western countryside of Hama, and as a response, factions of Al-Fath Al-Mubin fired mortars on Al-Hakourah and Al-Amiqah villages in Sahil Al-Ghab west of Hama. No causalities were reported.
Since early 2023, SOHR has documented 114 operations in the “de-escalation zone,” including attacks, gunfire by snipers and bombardment, which left 203 combatants and civilians dead. In addition, these operations left over 110 combatants and 34 civilians, including three women and other children, injured.
The fatalities can be distributed as follows:
• Eight civilians, including a child and a woman were killed by regime forces.
• 149 members of regime forces, including nine officers.
• An Afghan militiaman of “Liwaa Fatemiyoun.”
• One member of “Syrian Hezbollah” militia.
• 39 members of Hayyaat Tahrir Al-Sham, including a French jihadist.
• Two members of the jihadist faction of “Ansar Al-Tawheed.
• One member of “Ahrar Al-Sham” movement.
• One member of “Al-Sham Corps.”
• One member of “Hurras Al-Din” organisation.