After two days of being missing | Residents find body of a girl in an agricultural field in Al-Hasakah
Al-Hasakah province: Residents have found the body of a ten years-old girl, killed and dumped among wheat straws in an agricultural field in Amrazobash village between Amouda and Al-Dirbasiya cities in northern Al-Hasakah countryside within areas of the Autonomous Administration, where the body of the girl was taken to the clinic in Al-Dirbasiya city to undergo medical investigation.
It is worth noting that the girl went missing two days ago, while she was herding sheep.
The Syrian Observatory has documented 35 murder crimes in SDF-controlled areas since early 2023, where domestic violence and armed robbery were behind some of these murders, while motivations behind the others remained unknown. These murders left 37 civilian fatalities, including five women and five children; they are distributed regionally as follows:
• Al-Hasakah: Eight civilians.
• Deir Ezzor: 14 civilians, including a young man and a little girl.
• Al-Raqqah: Nine civilians, including two women and a little girl.
• Manbij: Five civilians, including a woman.
• Ain Al-Arab (Kobani): A little boy.