Security chaos | Young man sh*ot de*ad in regime areas in Hama
Residents found the body of a young man, who was shot in the back, and his body was dumped near a school in Al-Arba’aen neighbourhood in Hama city within regime-held areas, where the security services of the regime started investigating the case.
The Syrian Observatory has documented 98 murders in regime-controlled areas since early 2023, where domestic violence and armed robbery were behind some of these murders, while motives behind the others remained unknown. These murder crimes left 107 fatalities: 25 women, 70 young and adult men and 12 children. The fatalities are distributed regionally as follows:
• Rif Dimashq: 15 murder crimes left a woman, 13 men and two children dead.
• Latakia: 15 murder crimes left seven men, nine women and two children dead.
• Al-Suwaidaa: 15 murder crimes left two children, Ten men and three women dead.
• Homs: Ten murder crimes left eight men, a woman and a child dead
• Hama: Four murder crimes left four men dead.
• Daraa: 15 murder crimes left 14 men and three women dead.
• Damascus: Ten murder crimes left three women, a child and six men dead.
• Aleppo: Five murder crimes left three children and three women dead.
• Deir Ezzor: Six murders crime left seven men dead.
• Al-Hasakah: One murder crime left one woman dead.
• Al-Qunaitrah: One murder crime left one young man dead.
• Tartous: One murder crime left one woman dead.