Artillery she*lling | Civilian kil*led by regime forces in western Daraa countryside
Daraa province: A civilian was killed and others were injured, where regime forces fired heavy and medium machineguns on Tafs City in western Daraa countryside, coinciding with clashes between local groups and the regime forces, which are advancing towards Tafs City from the southern plains of the city, while the rate of clashes have been escalating.
This comes in light of the ongoing security chaos in Daraa province.
Since early 2023, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 271, which left 207 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 64 civilians, including three children and six women.
• 20 men accused of “involving in drug business.”
• 93 regime soldiers, members and collaborators with regime security services.
• 13 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Seven ISIS members.
• Six ex-combatants with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• Two people working for the Lebanese Hezbollah, including a commander.
• One “collaborator” with Iranian-backed militias.
• An ex-fighter in the former “Jabhat Al-Nusra.”