“Putin-Erdogan” area | Regime soldier killed and child and his father injured in exchanged bomba-rdment
A regime soldier was killed by snipers of “HTS” on the frontline of Al-Kabinah in the northern countryside of Latakia.
Furthermore, a child and his father were injured in a ground bombardment carried out by regime forces on Kfar Amah village in the western countryside of Aleppo, within “Putin-Erdogan” area, where they were taken to the hospital for treatment.
Since early 2023, SOHR has documented 176 operations in the “de-escalation zone,” including attacks, gunfire by snipers and bombardment, which left 252 combatants and civilians dead. In addition, these operations left over 138 combatants and 58 civilians, including six women and 18 children, injured.
The fatalities can be distributed as follows:
• 17 civilians were killed by regime forces, including four women and three children.
• 173 members of regime forces, including ten officers.
• An Afghan militiaman of “Liwaa Fatemiyoun.”
• A member of the Syrian Hezbollah.
• 49 members of Hayyaat Tahrir Al-Sham, including a French jihadist.
• Three members of the jihadist faction of “Ansar Al-Tawheed.
• One member of “Ahrar Al-Sham” movement.
• Two member of “Al-Sham Corps.”
• One member of “Hurras Al-Din” organisation.
• The Commander-in-chief of Russian Special Tasks Forces.
• A militiaman of the Iranian-backed “Liwaa Al-Baqer.”
• A member of “Soqour Al-Sham.”