Idlib | Two members of HTS killed in regime’s bombardment on Jabal Al-Zawiyah area
Two members of HTS were killed in a regime bombardment with heavy artillery shells on Al-Barah town in Jabal Al-Zawiyah area in the southern countryside of Idlib, within “Putin-Erdogan” area. The two killed members were from Kafroma town south of Idlib.
Earlier today, SOHR reported that a member of HTS was injured in an artillery bombardment carried out by regime forces on the frontline of Al-Fatirah in Jabal Al-Zawiyah in the southern countryside of Idlib.
Since early 2023, SOHR has documented 178 operations in the “de-escalation zone,” including attacks, gunfire by snipers and bombardment, which left 254 combatants and civilians dead. In addition, these operations left over 139 combatants and 58 civilians, including six women and 18 children, injured.
The fatalities can be distributed as follows:
• 17 civilians were killed by regime forces, including four women and three children.
• 174 members of regime forces, including ten officers.
• An Afghan militiaman of “Liwaa Fatemiyoun.”
• A member of the Syrian Hezbollah.
• 51 members of Hayyaat Tahrir Al-Sham, including a French jihadist.
• Three members of the jihadist faction of “Ansar Al-Tawheed.
• One member of “Ahrar Al-Sham” movement.
• Two member of “Al-Sham Corps.”
• One member of “Hurras Al-Din” organisation.
• The Commander-in-chief of Russian Special Tasks Forces.
• A militiaman of the Iranian-backed “Liwaa Al-Baqer.”
• A member of “Soqour Al-Sham.”