Daraa | Drone targets house of member of local group and two people killed and injured in eastern countryside
Daraa province: An explosion was heard in the western countryside of Daraa, which turned out to be as a result of a regime drone targeting the house of a member of local groups in Tafas city, coinciding with heavy gunfire in the city. However, no causalities were reported.
On July 10, SOHR reported that a regime drone targeted the house of a person called “Mohammad Badeoui Al-Zuabi” in Tafas city in the western countryside of Daraa, without information about causalities. It is noted that the targeted person is the brother of a former leader in the opposite armed factions who was assassinated previously on the road of Al-Yadoudah town on August 25, 2022, and his house was subjected to consecutive targeting by regime drones.
On a related context, a young man died of his wounds he sustained in an argue erupted between two persons yesterday, which evolved to using weapons, in Al-Jizah town in the eastern countryside of Daraa, while the injured person is still in the hospital receiving treatment.
Since early 2023, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 307, which left 241 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 87 civilians, including three children and six women.
• 23 men accused of “involving in drug business.”
• 107 regime soldiers, members and collaborators with regime security services.
• 16 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• Seven ISIS members.
• Six ex-combatants with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• Two people working for the Lebanese Hezbollah, including a commander.
• One “collaborator” with Iranian-backed militias.
• An ex-fighter in the former “Jabhat Al-Nusra.”