“Putin-Erdogan” area | Regime soldier kil-led by factions west of Aleppo and three frontlines subjected to artil-lery shel-ling
A lieutenant of regime forces was killed, due to an exchange of artillery shelling between factions of “Al-Fath Al-Mubin” operations room and the regime forces, on areas in the western countryside of Aleppo, within “Putin-Erdogan’ area.
Meanwhile, in the early hours of today, regime forces fired heavy artillery shells on the frontlines of Al-Saramaniyah in the western countryside of Idlib, and the vicinity of Al-Fatirah and Kansafrah towns in the southern countryside of Idlib. No causalities were reported.
Since early 2023, SOHR has documented 265 operations in the “de-escalation zone,” including attacks, gunfire by snipers and bombardment, which left 418 combatants and civilians dead. In addition, these operations left over 212 combatants and 83 civilians, including 11 women and 29 children, injured.
The fatalities can be distributed as follows:
• 30 civilians, including four women, nine children and a civil defence member, were killed by regime forces.
• 299 members of regime forces, including 19 officers.
• An Afghan militiaman of “Liwaa Fatemiyoun.”
• A member of the Syrian Hezbollah.
• 66 members of Hayyaat Tahrir Al-Sham, including a French jihadist.
• 13 members of the jihadist faction of “Ansar Al-Tawheed.
• One member of “Ahrar Al-Sham” movement.
• Two members of “Al-Sham Corps.”
• One member of “Hurras Al-Din” organisation.
• The Commander-in-chief of Russian Special Tasks Forces.
• A militiaman of the Iranian-backed “Liwaa Al-Baqer.”
• A member of “Soqour Al-Sham.”
• A member of the “National Liberation Front.