Regime artillery fire | Two civilians injured, while picking figs in farm in southern Idlib countryside
Two civilians were injured in artillery fire by regime forces on farmers, while they were picking figs in a farm in Al-Fatirha town in southern Idlib countryside within “Putin-Erdogan” area.
The injured civilians were taken to the hospital for treatment.
Since early 2023, SOHR has documented 266 operations in the “de-escalation zone,” including attacks, gunfire by snipers and bombardment, which left 418 combatants and civilians dead. In addition, these operations left over 212 combatants and 85 civilians, including 11 women and 29 children, injured.
The fatalities can be distributed as follows:
• 30 civilians, including four women, nine children and a civil defence member, were killed by regime forces.
• 299 members of regime forces, including 19 officers.
• An Afghan militiaman of “Liwaa Fatemiyoun.”
• A member of the Syrian Hezbollah.
• 66 members of Hayyaat Tahrir Al-Sham, including a French jihadist.
• 13 members of the jihadist faction of “Ansar Al-Tawheed.
• One member of “Ahrar Al-Sham” movement.
• Two members of “Al-Sham Corps.”
• One member of “Hurras Al-Din” organisation.
• The Commander-in-chief of Russian Special Tasks Forces.
• A militiaman of the Iranian-backed “Liwaa Al-Baqer.”
• A member of “Soqour Al-Sham.”
• A member of the “National Liberation Front.