Ongoing security chaos in Daraa | Two children and two regime soldiers injured in attack targeting military patrol, amid high security alert in western countryside
Daraa province: Unidentified gunmen opened fire directly on a regime military patrol near the popular market in Nawa city in western Daraa countryside, amid security alert and deployment of regime soldiers in the region.
The attack left two regime soldiers injured, in addition to two children were near the site of the attack, where they were taken to the hospital for treatment.
Since early 2023, SOHR activists have documented 379 incidents of security disorder which left 303 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 102 civilians, including five children and six women.
• 25 men accused of “involving in drug business.”
• 135 regime soldiers, members and collaborators with regime security services, including a woman.
• 19 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals with the Syrian regime.
• Ten ISIS members.
• Eight ex-fighters with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• Two people working for the Lebanese Hezbollah, including a commander.
• One “collaborator” with Iranian-backed militias.
• An ex-fighter in the former “Jabhat Al-Nusra.