With hand grenade | IS*IS cells target house of a figure affiliated to SDF in Deir Ezzor
Deir Ezzor province: Gunmen, who are believed to belong to ISIS, attacked the house of a figure affiliated to SDF in Gharanij Town in Deir Ezzor countryside, where they threw a grenade on his house with the intention of assassinating him. However, no casualties have been reported.
SOHR has documented 122 operations carried out by ISIS, including armed attacks and explosions, in areas under the control of the Autonomous Administration since early 2023. According to SOHR statistics, these operations left 78 persons dead:
• 17 civilians.
• 56 members of SDF, the Internal Security Forces (Asayish) and other military formations operating in areas under the control of the Autonomous Administration.
• One unidentified man.
• Four ISIS member.
These operations are distributed regionally as follows:
• Al-Raqqah: 15 attacks left 13 combatants and two civilians dead.
• Deir Ezzor: 92 attacks left 15 civilians, an unidentified man, 32 combatants and two ISIS members, including an Iraqi commander, dead.
• Aleppo: Three attacks left seven combatants, including commanders, dead.
• Al-Hasakah: 12 attacks left four combatants and two ISIS members dead and others injured.