Two separate incidents | Regime soldier and another person assass-inated in Daraa countryside
Daraa province: A member in a recruitment division of the regime forces, was shot dead by unidentified gunmen, while he was going to his work in Qarfa village in the northern countryside of Daraa.
Moreover, a former member in the regime forces was killed in an assassination by unidentified gunmen in Al-Ghariyah Al-Sharqiyah in Daraa countryside.
Since early 2023, SOHR activists have documented 385 incidents of security disorder which left 308 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 104 civilians, including five children and six women.
• 25 men accused of “involving in drug business.”
• 138 regime soldiers, members and collaborators with regime security services, including a woman.
• 19 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals with the Syrian regime.
• Ten ISIS members.
• Eight ex-fighters with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• Two people working for the Lebanese Hezbollah, including a commander.
• One “collaborator” with Iranian-backed militias.
• An ex-fighter in the former “Jabhat Al-Nusra.