New cri-me | Young man sh-ot de-ad in eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor Deir Ezzor province: A civilian was shot dead with several gunshots,
Deir Ezzor province: A civilian was shot dead with several gunshots, following a dispute with a person from another family, which evolved into the use of weapons, in Gharanij town in the eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor, within SDF-held areas, amid large tension between members of the two families.
The Syrian Observatory has documented 59 murder crimes in SDF-controlled areas since early 2023, where domestic violence and armed robbery were behind some of these murders, while motivations behind the others remained unknown. These murders left 65 civilian fatalities, including nine women and eight children; they are distributed regionally as follows:
• Al-Hasakah: 17 civilians, including four women and four children
• Deir Ezzor: 21 civilians, including a woman and a little girl and two young men.
• Al-Raqqah: 15 civilians, including three women and two children.
• Manbij: Eight civilians, including a woman.
• Ain Al-Arab (Kobani): Four civilians, including a little boy