Daraa | Members of air-force intelligence patrol shoot young man dead and arrest another escorting him on Al-Masefrah- Al-Gharyiah Al-Sharqyiah road
Daraa province: Members of a military patrol of air-force intelligence branch opened fire directly on two young men on the road between Al-Masefrah and Al-Gharyiah Al-Sharqyiah in Daraa countryside, causing one dead and the other injured.
It is worth noting that the dead young man hailed from Al-Lajat town, and the injured young man is one of tribesmen in Tafas city, where the patrol arrested him and his fate remains unknown.
Since early 2023, SOHR activists have documented 387 incidents of security disorder which left 310 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 105 civilians, including five children and six women.
• 25 men accused of “involving in drug business.”
• 139 regime soldiers, members and collaborators with regime security services, including a woman.
• 19 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals with the Syrian regime.
• Ten ISIS members.
• Eight ex-fighters with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• Two people working for the Lebanese Hezbollah, including a commander.
• One “collaborator” with Iranian-backed militias.
• An ex-fighter in the former “Jabhat Al-Nusra.