Daily death toll | Eight persons killed on October 1 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- A young man was shot dead by unidentified gunmen near his house in Al-Yadoudah town in the western countryside of Daraa.
- Two persons, whose nationalities remain unknown, were killed by violent explosions which took place in a building of the 4th Division and Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps near Al-Hamzah mosque in Al-Assad village in western Rif Dimashq.
- A regime soldier was shot dead by a sniper of a formation affiliated to Hayyaat Tahrir Al-Sham on Basartoun frontline in the western countryside of Aleppo.
- An ISIS member was killed in clashes with International Coalition Forces and SDF during an airdrop in Markadah area in the south of Al-Hasakah.
- A regime soldier was killed in an RPG attack by ISIS cells in Al-Showla desert in Deir Ezzor countryside, as regime soldiers were changing shifts.
- A member of “Ahrar Al-Sham Islamic Movement” died of the wounds he had sustained a few days ago during clashes between “Sultan Murad” Division and “Ahrar Al-Sham Islamic Movement” which is allied with Hayyaat Tahrir Al-Sham near Al-Hamaran crossing in Jarabulus countryside in eastern Aleppo.
- A regime soldier was shot dead by members of “Ansar Al-Tawhid” jihadist group on Al-Malajah frontline in Idlib countryside.