Security chaos | Unknown people kills young woman by running over and dumps her body on road in Minbij
Aleppo province: Residents found the body of an unknown young woman in her twenties, dumped near the international road in Minbij city, east of Aleppo. According to SOHR sources, the owners of a car run over the woman and fled to an unknown destination, and investigations are ongoing to determine the circumstances of the incident.
The Syrian Observatory has documented 61 murder crimes in SDF-controlled areas since early 2023, where domestic violence and armed robbery were behind some of these murders, while motivations behind the others remained unknown. These murders left 67 civilian fatalities, including ten women and eight children; they are distributed regionally as follows:
• Al-Hasakah: 17 civilians, including four women and four children
• Deir Ezzor: 21 civilians, including a woman and a little girl and two young men.
• Al-Raqqah: 15 civilians, including three women and two children.
• Manbij: Ten civilians, including two women.
• Ain Al-Arab (Kobani): Four civilians, including a little boy.