Dramatic escalation | Turkish fighter jets attack 11 positions and oil institutions in 30 minutes in different areas across northern Al-Hasakah
Al-Hasakah province: A violent explosion was heard after a Turkish warplane executed an airstrike on fuel stations in Gher Dahol Town and Radio Star in Al-Qahtaniya countryside northern of Al-Hasakah, where four missiles were fired amid information regarding smoke fuming in the region and material damages. Meanwhile, another Turkish warplane targetd Saikirka Station in Ma’abada Town in Al-Qamishly countryside, Mahrakan checkpoint and Al-Khirba Village in Amouda countryside in three airstrikes, causing material damages and injuring a civilian.
On the same context, a Turkish warplane shelled the vicinity of “Rouj” Camp that holds ISIS families, in addition to military positions in Zaghat Village in Al-Malkiya countryside northern of Al-Hasakah, where the shelling targeted Saimalka Village, a petroleum station, Derek Battalion in Al-Malkiya countryside and Abd Al-Aziz Mountain in Al-Hasakah countryside.
Accordingly, the number of Turkish air strikes during the recent Turkish escalation on SDF areas, following the threats of the Turkish Foreign Minister Haqan Vidan, increased to 38 in SDF areas, resulting in ten deaths and six injuries. The air strikes in detail:
– Three Turkish war bombing targeted an SDF facility and a financial headquarters in Mushayrifah area, and the “Military Rahbah” industrial zarea, near Washokani camp in Al-Hasakah countryside, resulting in the injuring of three of the facility’s workers.
– 24 air strikes by Turkish drones, distributed as follows:
– A site in Tal Habash village, south of Amuda in Al-Qamishly countryside.
– A military post in Al-Jawadiyah town “Chal Agha”.
– A site in Tawilah village in Tel Tamer countryside.
– A car at the construction post near Al-Mushayrifah.
– Hamma Water Station, north of Al-Hasakah.
– A military vehicle near Washokani camp in Tuwainah.
– The location in Jalabiyah village, near military tunnels
– A location southwest of Sarin
– An oil facility in Ger Dahol village in Terbespiyeh.
– Ala Qos village’s station in Chal Agha
– A location in Al-Rakbah village in Tel Tamer countryside.
– The western dam electricity transfer station, which supplies large parts of Al-Hasakah city and its countryside.
– Sa’ayedah petrol station in Al-Qahtanyah village.
– An electricity station on Al-Hezam Al-Gharby road near the COVID hospital in Al-Qamishli.
– Al-Saeeda and Al-Ouda oil fields in Al-Qahtaniya Town
– Al-Dirdara Village in Tel Tamr Town north western of Al-Hasakah
– M4 road near Hasoda Village
– An electricity station in Kharab Askar
– A position near the clinic in Maislon Neighbourhood eastern of Al-Qamishly City
– Al-Ouda petroleum field in Al-Qahtaniya Town
– Petroleum facility near electricity station
– Another position in vicinity of Al-Ouda
– A factory on the international road