Military escalation | Turkish drones renew attacks on infrastructure, targeting two stations in Al-Hasakah countryside
Al-Hasakah province: Turkish drones renewed attacks on infrastructure within areas controlled by the Autonomous Administration, where a Turkish drone targeted, with two airstrikes, Al-Suwaidyeah gas station in Al-Qamishly countryside.
The attack put the station out of service and led to power outage in several villages and towns.
Similarly, a Turkish drone carried out a new attack on Sikarka power station, where fire broke out in the station, putting it out of service.
On the other hand, a civilian died affected by the injury he sustained yesterday in shrapnel due to an attack by Turkish aircraft on Ger Dahol station in Al-Qahtanyah village in Al-Qamishly countryside , while he was at his house.
Yesterday, a Turkish drone targeted the COVID hospital in Kri Fara in Al-Malikiyah countryside in Al-Qamishly, complete destroying it.
Accordingly, the number of Turkish air strikes since the beginning of the latest escalation on SDF-controlled areas on October 5, after threats by the Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs Hakan Fidan, has increased to 42. These attacks left 14 fatalities and six injured people.
Here Is a breakdown of those airstrikes:
-Attacks by fighter jets: 15 airstrikes targeted the following positions:
- An oil institution in Al-Mushayrifah area. The airstrikes left three workers injured.
- Military-financial headquarters in Al-Mushayrifah area.
- The industrial area near Washo Kani camp in Al-Hasakah countryside.
- Oil stations and institutions in Kardahoul town.
- “Star” radio station in Al-Qahtaniyah countryside.
- Sikarka power station.
- Maharakan checkpoint.
- Positions in Al-Kherbah village in Amuda countryside. The airstrikes left a civilian injured.
- Positions nearby Rouj camp.
- Military positions in Zaghat village in Al-Malikiyah countryside.
- Positions in Simalka village.
- Taqal Baqal oil station.
- Dayrek Battalion in Al-Malikiyah countryside.
- Positions in Jabal Abd Al-Aziz village in Al-Hasakah countryside.
-Drone attacks: 27 attacks targeted the following positions:
- A site in Tel Habash village in Al-Qamishli countryside, to the south of Amuda.
- A military post in Al-Jawadiyah town (Jal Agha) in Al-Qahtaniyah.
- A site in Tawilah village in Tel Tamr countryside.
- A vehicle near the construction post near Al-Mushayrifah.
- Hammah water station in northern Al-Hasakah.
- A military vehicle near Washo Kani camp in Twinah.
- A site in Jalabiyah village, near military tunnels.
- A site in the south-west of Sarin.
- An oil institution in Kardahoul town in Al-Qahtaniyah.
- The power station in Alat Qaws village in Al-Jawadiyah (Jal Agha).
- A site in Al-Rakbah village in Tel Tamr countryside.
- Al-Sadd Al-Gharbi power station, which feeds large areas in Al-Hasakah city and countryside with electricity.
- A power station on Al-Hizam Al-Gharbi road near COVID hospital in Al-Qamishli.
- Al-Sa’idah oil station in Al-Qahtaniyah town.
- Al-Oudah oil stations in Al-Qahtaniyah town.
- Positions in Al-Dardarah village near Tel Tamr town in north-western Al-Hasakah.
- Positions near Hasoudah village on the M4 highway.
- A power station in Kharab Askar.
- A site near the dispensary in Milsoun neighbourhood in the east of Al-Qamishli city.
- A power station in Amuda.
- An oil institution near the power station.
- An oil institution nearby Al-Oudah oil station.
- An ice-block plant on the international highway.
- Two airstrikes on a gas station in Al-Suwaidyeah village in Al-Qamishly countryside.
- Sikarka power station.