In three cases | Four casualties including a girl in different areas of Daraa City
Daraa province: SOHR activists monitored three cases of security chaos in several areas of Daraa, where a woman and her daughter of two years old were shot dead by unidentified gunmen in Etman Town in the middle Daraa countryside, while the gunmen fled to an unknown destination.
On the same context, a child was injured, when unidentified gunmen tried to kidnap him in Ma’araba Town in eastern Daraa countryside. According to reliable SOHR sources, the father of the child is Bedouin and is accused of “dealing drugs.”
Meanwhile, a young man was injured after being shot by unidentified gunmen in Da’il City northern of Daraa, while the gunmen fled to an unknown destination.
Since early 2023, SOHR activists have documented 439 incidents of security disorder in Daraa province, which left 348 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 126 civilians, including six children and six women.
• 26 men accused of “involving in drug business.”
• 146 regime soldiers, members and collaborators with regime security services, including a woman.
• 24 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals with the Syrian regime.
• Ten ISIS members.
• 12 ex-fighters with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• Two people working for the Lebanese Hezbollah, including a commander.
• One “collaborator” with Iranian-backed militias.
• An ex-fighter in the former “Jabhat Al-Nusra.”