Daily death toll | Seven persons killed on November 1 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- A regime soldier was shot dead by snipers of the Turkestan Islamic Party on the frontline of Al-Hakourah village in Sahl Al-Ghab in western Hama countryside.
- Young man was found dead in Manbij city in the eastern countryside of Aleppo, a few days after having been kidnapped by gunmen.
- A woman and her two-year-old daughter were shot dead by unknown gunmen in Ataman town in the middle countryside of Daraa.
- A young man was killed in exchange of fire between SDF fighters stationed on Euphrates river bank in Al-Shuhayl town in the eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor and regime soldiers stationed on the opposite bank in Baqrus town.
- A young man from Ma’raba town in Daraa countryside was killed by unknown gunmen who blocked his way, while he was traveling in his car on the road between Al-Ghariyah Al-Gharbiyah and Sayda in Daraa countryside, and shot him.
- A civilian was shot dead by unknown gunmen, while he was on his farm in Zahr Al-Jabal area in the eastern countryside of Al-Suwaidaa.