“Revenge campaign for Gaza” | Iranian-backed militias carry out 15 attacks on US bases in Syria
Under a campaign dubbed “Revenge for Gaza,” Iranian-backed militias continue their attacks on bases of the US-led International Coalition in Syrian territory, namely US bases in SDF-controlled areas and Al-Tanf garrison near the border area between Syria, Iraq and Jordan. These attacks included rocket and drone attacks.
Since October 19, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) documented 15 attacks carried out by Iranian-backed militias on Coalition bases; they are distributed as follows:
- Three attacks on Al-Tanf garrison.
- Four attacks on Al-Omar oil field base.
- Three attacks on Koniko gas field base.
- One attack on the American base in Rubarya in Al-Malikiyah countryside.
- Two attacks on the Kharab Al-Jair base in Al-Rumailan.
- Two attack on Al-Shaddadi base.