Deir Ezzor | Nine persons working with Iranians killed in American raids on military headquarters and positions
Nine people, including at least three Syrians, working with Iranians, were killed by airstrikes carried out by American warplanes on military headquarters and a weapons warehouse in Bor Saied Street, next to the automated bakery in Deir Ezzor city. The death toll is likely to increase due to the presence of injured in a critical condition, in addition to information about other deaths, and the strikes also resulted in the destruction of weapons and ammunition.
Moreover, in the early hours of today, explosions were heard within Al-Omar oil field, in which the largest base of the “International Coalition” in Syria is, following which American forces stationed there bombed the positions of the militias in Al-Mayadeen area east of Deir Ezzor.
The American strikes come as a part of the American-Iranian conflict in the region, as Iranian-backed militias carried out 26 attacks on Coalition bases since October 19, which are distributed as follows:
• Five attacks on Al-Tanf garrison.
• Five attacks on Al-Omar oil field base.
• Four attacks on Koniko gas field base.
• One attack on the American base in Rubarya in Al-Malikiyah countryside.
• Three attacks on the Kharab Al-Jair base in Al-Rumailan.
• Six attacks on Al-Shaddadi base.
• One attack on the American base in Tel Bayder.
• One attack on Qasrik base.