“Revenge for Gaza” | “Islamic Resistance” targets Al-Tanf Base at junction of Syrian Iraqi Jordanian borders for 7th time in a month
An explosion was heard in the vicinity of Al-Tanf Base, coinciding with an attack by US forces on the drones launched by the “Islamic Resistance” that were heading towards the base at the junction of borders between Syria, Iraq and Jordan, where the US forces shot down at least one drone in Al-Sariya area that is nearly three kilometres away from Al-Tanf Base.
SOHR activists obtained pictures of the drone that was shot down by the anti-aircraft weapons in Al-Tanf Base.
It is worth noting that this is the seventh attack on Al-Tanf Base in less than a month.
Since October 19, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) documented 39 attacks carried out by Iranian-backed militias on Coalition bases in different areas across Syria; they are distributed as follows:
• Seven attacks on Al-Tanf garrison.
• Nine attacks on Al-Omar oil field base.
• Six attacks on Koniko gas field base.
• One attack on the American base in Rubarya in Al-Malikiyah countryside.
• Seven attacks on the Kharab Al-Jair base in Al-Rumailan.
• Six attacks on Al-Shaddadi base.
• Two attacks on Tel Baydar base.
• One attack on Qasrak base.