40th attack in revenge for Gaza | Expl*osions heard in US base for seventh time in less than a month
Explosions were heard in Koniko Gas Laboratory, which is used by US forces as a base, in Deir Ezzor countryside, as a result of an attack with missiles by the “Islamic Resistance”. However, no casualties were reported.
It is worth noting that this attack is the second one of its kind today.
A few hours ago, an explosion was heard in the vicinity of Al-Tanf Base, coinciding with an attack by US forces on the drones launched by the “Islamic Resistance” that were heading towards the base at the junction of borders between Syria, Iraq and Jordan, where the US forces shot down at least one drone in Al-Sariya area that is nearly three kilometres away from Al-Tanf Base.
SOHR activists obtained pictures of the drone that was shot down by the anti-aircraft weapons in Al-Tanf Base.
It is worth noting that this was the seventh attack on Al-Tanf Base in less than a month.
Since October 19, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) documented 40 attacks carried out by Iranian-backed militias on Coalition bases in different areas across Syria; they are distributed as follows:
• Seven attacks on Al-Tanf garrison.
• Nine attacks on Al-Omar oil field base.
• Seven attacks on Koniko gas field base.
• One attack on the American base in Rubarya in Al-Malikiyah countryside.
• Seven attacks on the Kharab Al-Jair base in Al-Rumailan.
• Six attacks on Al-Shaddadi base.
• Two attacks on Tel Baydar base.
• One attack on Qasrak base.