Second time in less than three hours | “Islamic Resistance” attacks a US base in Al-Hasakah countryside
A US base in Al-Hasakah countryside was attacked by the “Islamic Resistance” for the second time in few hours, where drones attacked Al-Shaddadi Base and explosions were heard in the region. However, no casualties were reported.
A few hours ago, the “Islamic Resistance” fired two missiles on a US base in Al-Shadady in southern Al-Hasakah countryside, where the missiles hit the area of the base. However, no casualties were reported.
It is worth noting that the new attack on Al-Shadady base in the seventh since the “Revenge for Gaza” Campaign, while the US bases have not been targeted for 48 hours.
Since October 19, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) documented 42 attacks carried out by Iranian-backed militias on Coalition bases in different areas across Syria; they are distributed as follows:
• Seven attacks on Al-Tanf garrison.
• Nine attacks on Al-Omar oil field base.
• Seven attacks on Koniko gas field base.
• One attack on the American base in Rubarya in Al-Malikiyah countryside.
• Seven attacks on the Kharab Al-Jair base in Al-Rumailan.
• Eight attacks on Al-Shaddadi base.
• Two attacks on Tel Baydar base.
• One attack on Qasrak base.