Deir Ezzor | American forces conduct military exercises at Al-Omar field base
Deir Ezzor province: Several explosions were heard at the largest American bases in Syria, in Al-Omar oil field in the eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor, as a result of American forces conducting military exercises using live ammunition, coinciding with the strike of fake targets to increase the combat readiness of their forces.
Iranian-backed groups in Iraq and Syria continue their escalating attacks on International Coalition bases inside Syrian territory, as a part of “Revenge for Gaza”.
Since October 19, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) documented 45 attacks carried out by Iranian-backed militias on Coalition bases in different areas across Syria; they are distributed as follows:
• Seven attacks on Al-Tanf garrison.
• 11 attacks on Al-Omar oil field base.
• Eight attacks on Koniko gas field base.
• One attack on the American base in Rubarya in Al-Malikiyah countryside.
• Seven attacks on the Kharab Al-Jair base in Al-Rumailan.
• Eight attacks on Al-Shaddadi base.
• Two attacks on Tel Baydar base.
• One attack on Qasrek base