Daily death toll | 13 persons killed on November 30 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- A man accused of “involving in drug business” was shot dead by unidentified gunmen in Al-Muzayreb town in west Daraa countryside.
- A collaborator with regime military intelligence branch was shot dead by another person following an infighting between them in Ghabagheb in north Daraa countryside.
- An employee in Nawa municipality was killed by the explosion of an old landmine, while he was on agricultural land in Al-Hamra are in Daraa countryside.
- A regime lieutenant was shot dead by a sniper of “Al-Fath Al-Mubin” operations room in Jabal Al-Zawiyah area in southern Idlib countryside.
- A leader in the pro-regime “Hesn Al-Watan” militia was assassinated by unknown gunmen in Hawsh Arab town in Al-Qalamoun area in Rif Dimashq.
- A member of National Defence Forces was killed in an attack by ISIS members on NDF positions in Jabal Al-Bashri desert in west Deir Ezzor countryside.
- A member of National Defence Forces was killed by the explosion of an IED planted earlier by unknown people in his car in Al-Masrab village in west Deir Ezzor countryside.
- A regime soldier was shot dead by a sniper of “Al-Fath Al-Mubin” operations room on the frontline of the 46th Regiment in west Aleppo countryside.
- A woman was shot dead by Turkish Jandarma in clashes between smugglers and Turkish border guards on the Syria-Turkey border near Shamarin village in the northern countryside of Aleppo.
- A civilian was shot dead by his cousin following a dispute between them in Shenan village in east Deir Ezzor countryside.
- A 25-year-old man was killed with a gunshot fired by mistake, while cleaning his hunting rifle in his house in Al-Suwaidaa city.
- Two persons working for the Syrian regime were killed in a raid by SDF-backed security units on a house in Al-Kasrah town in the western countryside of Deir Ezzor.