Armed attack | Six members of state security service killed and wounded in northern Daraa
Daraa province: SOHR sources have reported that four members of the regime state security service were killed and two others were injured in an armed attack carried out this morning by unknown gunmen on a military vehicle on the road between Jasim and Inkhil cities in the northern countryside of Daraa, before they escaped. The injured members were taken to hospitals in Al-Sanamayn city.
Meanwhile, regime forces have been put on high alert in the area where the attack took place.
Since early 2023, SOHR activists have documented 470 incidents of security disorder in Daraa province, which left 377 people dead; and they are as follows:
- 137 civilians, including seven children and seven women.
- 28 men accused of “involving in drug business.”
- 156 regime soldiers, members and collaborators with regime security services, including a woman.
- 25 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals with the Syrian regime.
- 12 ISIS members.
- 15 ex-fighters with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
- Two people working for the Lebanese Hezbollah, including a commander.
- One “collaborator” with Iranian-backed militias.
- An ex-fighter in the former “Jabhat Al-Nusra.”