To raise combat readiness of their troops | US forces and SDF conduct military maneuvers with participation of 300 fighters in Qasrak base
Al-Hasakah province: SOHR sources have reported that US Forces and SDF conducted military maneuvers in Qasrak base in Al-Hasakah countryside, with the participation of fighter jets, where consecutive explosions were heard in the area.
300 fighters of US “Delta” forces and “Al-Nukhbah” forces of SDF are participating in these maneuvers, where those fighters will be trained on attacking fortified positions, carrying out airdrops, striking fake targets and rescuing hostages.
These maneuvers, dubbed the “Blue Arrow,” will continue for five consecutive days.
This comes in light of joint cooperation between US forces and SDF to raise combat readiness of their forces within Syrian territory, amid escalating attacks by Iranian-backed militias on US bases in eastern Euphrates areas.
Earlier today, “SOHR camera” captured two Coalition helicopters hovering over Al-Hasakah city.
Since October 19, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) documented 52 attacks carried out by Iranian-backed militias on Coalition bases in different areas across Syria.
Here is a breakdown of those attacks:
- 12 attacks on Al-Omar oil field base.
- Ten attack on Al-Shaddadi base in Al-Hasakah countryside.
- Nine attacks on Koniko gas field base.
- Ten attacks on the Kharab Al-Jair base in Al-Rumailan.
- Seven attacks on Al-Tanf garrison.
- Two attack on Tel Baydar base in Al-Hasakah countryside.
- One attack on the American base in Rubarya in Al-Malikiyah countryside.
- One attack on Qasrak base in Al-Hasakah countryside.