Sheikh Maqsood neighborhood is witnessing an agreement between YPG and Fath Aleppo operations room
The violent clashes are still taking place between the regime forces, Hezbollah and gunmen of Syrian, Arab and Asian nationalities against the rebel and Islamic Factions, Jund al-Aqsa and The Islamic Turkestan Party in several areas in the southern countryside of Aleppo, which led to the death of a fighter from the Islamic factions, while warplanes believed to be Russian bombed areas in the outskirts of Mare city and the towns of Tall Rifaat and Deir Jamal in the northern countryside of Aleppo, no information about injuries, while the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights received a copy of an agreement stamped by Fath Aleppo operations room and YPG, which provides for an agreement between them, the statement says:
“To prevent the bloodshed and in response to the initiative of the Magistrate and Shura Council in Aleppo by both parties, it was agreed on the following items:
1. Mutual cease-fire between both sides.
2. The crossing of civilians from Sheikh Maqsood to Afrin and vice versa is safe in the areas and checkpoints of Fath Aleppo operations room, and in regard to soldiers, it will be within a prior coordination.
3. Closing the crossing located in Sheikh Maqsood area which leads to the areas controlled by the regime forces, and the forming a joint committee between both parties to monitor the closure.
4. Opening the crossings leading to Afrin.
5. Entering the factions of Fath Aleppo operations room to the Sheikh Maqsood Eastern, in accordance with the Rebels Army and YPG.
6- The checkpoint of Sheikh Maqsood (al-Sikkah) is mutual between the parties.
7. Forming a military committee from both parties, to carry out what had been agreed to, and to check the front sites to decide which ones will be approved and which ones will be rejected.”
The statement also added: “The agreement come into force immediately after signing it formally and publishing it.”