After the agreement held between the Operation Room of Fateh Halab and YPG, a new agreement held between he Operation Room of Mare’ and al- Thuwar Army in the northern countryside of Aleppo
SOHR received a copy of an agreement stamped by the Operation Room of Mare’ and al- Thuwar Army and that stated “to stop bloodshed and responding to the initiative launched by the Shura and Conciliation Council in Aleppo, it has been agreed on the following items:
- Al- Tuwar Army enters to the areas held by the Operation Room of Mare’ by vehicles determined by the Operation Room according to place, date, numbers, quantity and the requirements’ phase.
- The endorsement of al- Thuwar Army on the eligibility of the Operation Room of supervision, follow-up, guidance and accountability.
- The members of al- Thuwar Army stay in their posts until securing their posts and battlefronts with the regime and Daesh (ISIS) by the Room.
- The areas of Aanab, Mrimin and Shawarghet al- Jouz shall be free from any armed presence but the police station of the Free Police.
- To release all the detainees of both sides.
And al- Thuwar Army responds on the agreement by an announcement declaring “the approval of the initiative launched by the Shura and Conciliation Council in Aleppo in order to cease fire” as what al- Thuwar Army said that it is “in accordance with our wishes and the wishes of other parties of stopping bloodshed and turning the weapons to the right direction that achieve the goals our revolution and people, so al- Thuwar Army agreed on the initiative under the principal of goals convergence and good intentions, we declared joining the Operation Room of Mare’ as a party committed to the decisions of the Room in terms of the distribution of tasks on all fronts with Daesh and the regime.”