Russian warplanes kill 5081 civilians 40% of them were civilians
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights was able to document the death of 5081 civilian and fighters from the rebel and Islamic Factions and Jabhat Al-Nusra (al-Qaeda in Levant) and the “Islamic state”, since the 30th of September 2015 until 30th of March 2016, of those who were killed by thousands of air strikes which targeted several provinces of Syria since the start of the Russian strikes in the 30th of September 2015
And the casualties were as the following:
–1869 civilian Syrian citizens and they are:
– 446 children males and females under the age of 18
– 278 citizen women over the age of 18
– 1586 males over the age of 18
– 1626 members from the “Islamic state” organization
– 1586 fighters from the rebel and Islamic factions, Jabhat al-Nusra (al-Qaeda in Levant), the Islamic Turkestan Party and fighters of Arab and foreign nationalities.
We in the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights and through publishing the documented statistics of human losses, which the civilian Syrians are their main victims due to the military operations in Syria, in addition to documenting the war crimes and the crimes against humanity which are continuously
committed in Syria, we are also seeking to send a message to the international community, carried through the cries and pain of the Syrian people, perhaps these shocking statistics, cries and pain may move the conscience of this community to act for the immediate sopping of the ongoing murders against the Syrian citizens, and to bring the criminals to the specialized international courts, so they get their punishment.