By province : Aleppo ( 3 rebels, 8 civilians ), Reef Dimashq ( 14 rebels, 7 civilians ), Damascus ( 2 rebels, 4 civilians ), Hama ( 2 rebels ), Lattakia ( 1 civilian ), Der-Ezzor ( 1 civilian ), Idlib ( 1 civilian, 1 rebel ), Homs ( 5 civilians ).
— 2 rebels killed by a landmine exploded in them around Mare’ city in the northern countryside of Aleppo
— 23 ISIS killed by air strikes by coalition warplanes around al-Raqqa and Aleppo.
— 6 men killed by coalition air strikes on oil refineries in al-Fadghami area in the southern countryside of al-Hasakah.
— 5 fighters from al-Karama army, including a commander, were killed by clashes against ISIS around al-Ya’rubia .
— 40 YPG killed by clashes against ISIS during clashes continued for 5 days around Ras al-Ein western countryside , and ISIS suicide truck explosion.
— 5 YPG and 9 ISIS were killed by clashes between the two sides in Ein al-Arab countryside.– Islamic battalion fighters executed 5 men in the charge of spying.
– 25 National Defense Forces militiamen were killed by clashes and attacks on their checkpoints around Syria.
– 23 Regular forces were killed by clashes, snipers, IEDs, and attacks on their checkpoints and vehicles: Damascus and Reef Dimashq 11 , Aleppo 6, Homs 1,Der-Ezzor 1, Daraa 1, Hama 3.
– 12 Non-Syrian fighters from ISIS, Jund Al-Sham and Jabhat Al-Nusra were killed by clashes and targeted bombardment.
– 2 Non-Syrian fighters allied to the regular forces, killed by clashes against Islamic battalions and Jabhat al-Nusra in Reef Dimashq and Aleppo.
– reports that a many fighters from YPG killed by clashes against ISIS in Ein al-Arab countryside..