Final death toll for Thursday 02/10/2014, approximately 179 people killed in Syria.
the dead : 31 civilians, 27 rebels, 21 Non-Syrian Islamic fighters, 17 NDF, 43 Regular forces, 12 unknown rebels, 16 ISIS,7 YPG, 4 non-Syrian fighters allied to regime forces.
By province : Aleppo ( 7 rebels, 9 civilians ), Reef Dimashq ( 10 rebels, 9 civilians ), Hama ( 2 rebels, 1 civilian ), Daraa ( 3 rebels ), Hasakah ( 1 civilian ), Damascus ( 3 civilians ), Idlib ( 2 civilians ), Homs ( 5 civilians ), Lattakia ( 5 rebels ).
— a child died due to poor life conditions in eastern Ghouta, Reef Dimashq.
— a corpse for an unknown man was found in Saraqib, he was killed, no information about the circumstances .
– 16 ISIS and 7 YPG killed by clashes between the two sides in the countryside of Ein al-Arab ” Kobane” .
– 12 Unknown rebels killed by clashes against regime forces, bombardment, and targeting their checkpoints .
– 17 National Defense Forces militiamen were killed by clashes and attacks on their checkpoints around Syria.
– 43 Regular forces were killed by clashes, snipers, IEDs, and attacks on their checkpoints and vehicles: Damascus and Reef Dimashq 9 , Aleppo 4, Daraa 19, Homs 2, Hama 3. Lattakia 5.
– 21 Non-Syrian fighters from ISIS, Jund Al-Sham and Jabhat Al-Nusra were killed by clashes and targeted bombardment.
– 4 Non-Syrian fighters allied to the regular forces, killed by clashes against Islamic battalions and Jabhat al-Nusra in Reef Dimashq and Aleppo.