the dead : 77 civilians, 27 rebels, 20 Non-Syrian Islamic fighters, 25 NDF, 28 Regular forces, 10 unknown rebels, 24 ISIS,, 7 YPG, 4 Hezbollah, 3 non-Syrian fighters allied to regime forces.
By province : Aleppo ( 6 rebels, 10 civilians ), Reef Dimashq ( 7 rebels, 5 civilians ), Hama ( 4 rebels ), Daraa ( 5 civilians, 4 rebels ), Der-Ezzor ( 1 civilian ), Damascus ( 3 rebels ), Homs ( 45 civilians ), Lattakia ( 4 rebels ).
– 3 rebels killed by a suicide car exploded near their HQ.
– an Islamic fighter killed by ISIS tank shell in a bastion near al-Eza’a in the western countryside of Ein al-Arab.
– an Islamic commander killed by an IED exploded in his car in al-Mohandesin Reef, Aleppo western countryside.
– a fighter from the IS detonated himself on the western road of Mare’ , after he was captured .
– 5 ISIS and 7 YPG killed by clashes between the two sides in the countryside of Ein al-Arab ” Kobane” .
– 18 ISIS killed by clashes against YPG and al-Karama army in al-ya’rubia countryside near Iraq.
– 10 Unknown rebels killed by clashes against regime forces, bombardment, and targeting their checkpoints .
– 25 National Defense Forces militiamen were killed by clashes and attacks on their checkpoints around Syria.
– 28 Regular forces were killed by clashes, snipers, IEDs, and attacks on their checkpoints and vehicles: Damascus and Reef Dimashq 6 , Aleppo 3, Daraa 4, Homs 7, Hama 3. Lattakia 5.
– 20 Non-Syrian fighters from ISIS, Jund Al-Sham and Jabhat Al-Nusra were killed by clashes and targeted bombardment.
– 3 Non-Syrian fighters allied to the regular forces, killed by clashes against Islamic battalions and Jabhat al-Nusra in Reef Dimashq and Aleppo.
–reports that 1 fighter from Hezbollah killed by clashes against Islamic fighters and Jabhat al-Nusra in Reef Dimashq.