Final death toll for Saturday 04/10/2014, approximately 268 people killed in Syria.
the dead : 12 civilians, 52 rebels, 20 Non-Syrian Islamic fighters, 36 NDF, 47 Regular forces, 3 unknown rebels, 53 ISIS,12 YPG, 6 non-Syrian fighters allied to regime forces.
By province : Aleppo ( 33 rebels, 8 civilians ), Reef Dimashq ( 14 rebels, 18 civilians ), Hama ( 2 rebels, 1 civilian ), Damascus ( 1 civilian, 1 rebel ), Idlib ( 7 civilians, 2 rebels ), Homs ( 1 civilian ), Lattakia ( 3 civilians ).
— 35 ISIS killed by coalition air strikes , including 5 around Ein al-Arab”Kobane” and 30 in al-Shadadi in al-Hasakah .
— a French fighter killed by clashes against regime forces in Lattakia countryside.
— an Islamic fighter killed by aerial bombardment on Saraqib,Idlib.
– 18 ISIS and 12 YPG killed by clashes between the two sides in the countryside of Ein al-Arab ” Kobane” .
– 3 Unknown rebels killed by clashes against regime forces, bombardment, and targeting their checkpoints .
– 36 National Defense Forces militiamen were killed by clashes and attacks on their checkpoints around Syria.
– 47 Regular forces were killed by clashes, snipers, IEDs, and attacks on their checkpoints and vehicles: Damascus and Reef Dimashq 14 , Aleppo 11, Daraa 8, Homs 1, Hama 4. Lattakia 5, Quneitra 4.
– 20 Non-Syrian fighters from ISIS, Jund Al-Sham and Jabhat Al-Nusra were killed by clashes and targeted bombardment.
– 6 Non-Syrian fighters allied to the regular forces, killed by clashes against Islamic battalions and Jabhat al-Nusra in Reef Dimashq and Aleppo.
— reports that fighters from Hezbollah and Islamic battalions killed by clashes between the two sides in Reef Dimashq and Aleppo.