The Syrian Observatory For Human Rights

34 civilian casualties until now are among the 51 at least who were killed by a booby trapped vehicle in Sosyan area near al-Bab city

The number of civilian casualties is still increasing, where more persons are dying due to their serious injuries they had in Sosyan area in the northwestern countryside of al-Bab, which is about 8 km away from the city, where it rose to 51 at least, the number of persons who were killed so far, including 34 civilian citizens at least, they were killed in the explosion of a booby trapped vehicle that targeted the area of the Military Council and the Security Establishment in Sosyan area, and the death toll is expected to rise because there are some people in critical situation.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights published that the “Islamic State” organization fully withdrew yesterday from the towns of Bzaah and Qabasin hours after they withdrew from al-Bab city, across the dusty roads that were left to them by the regime forces and militiamen loyal to them and the forces of “the Euphrates Shield and the Turkish forces in the southeast of al-Bab area, where the Turkish forces and the fighters of the factions started the operations of inspection in the towns of Qabasin and Bzaah, in conjunction with the operations of inspection as well in al-Bab city, while the town of Tedef south of al-Bab city is still under the control of the ” Islamic State “organization.

This control operation came after 16 days of violent clashes between the rebel and Islamic Factions and Turkish forces against the “Islamic State” organization, after the violent attack that was started by the first mentioned on the 7th of February 2017, while the Turkish forces and the “Euphrates Shield” had arrived on the 13th of November 2016 and managed to reach the outskirts of al-Bab city, and received the first defeat at the hands of the “Islamic State” organization on the 21st of December 2016, the successive failures were accompanied by violent and intense shelling by the Turkish forces and warplanes on the city and its countryside.