56 civilian casualties, half of them are children and women in massacres by warplanes of the Coalition, Syrian regime and Russia and regime forces in different areas of Syria since morning
It rose to 56, including 18 children under the age of eighteen and 10 citizen women of one of them is a pregnant woman, the number of civilian persons who were killed and documented by the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights today due to airstrikes by the warplanes of the international coalition, Russia and the Syrian regime, as well as missile shelling by the regime forces on several areas in Syria, they are:
- 23 at least, including 8 children under the age of eighteen and 6 females were killed in a massacre carried out by warplanes believed to belong to the international coalition on areas in the village of al-Matab “Matab al-Borashid” in the eastern countryside of al-Raqqah.
- 2 persons were killed in bombing by warplanes believed to belong to the international Coalition on areas in the town of al-Karama and near al-Ahwas village in the eastern countryside of Al-Raqqah.
- 12 persons including a man and his wife and 3 of their children were killed in a massacre carried out by warplanes believed to be Russian on areas of al-Hussein School and the entrance to the garage the houses located between Abdul-Jabbar school and the municipal furnace in al-Mayadin city at the eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor.
- 7 persons including 2 children boys were killed in bombing by warplanes on areas in Darat Azza town in the western countryside of Aleppo.
- A man was killed in aerial bombardment on areas in the town of Anadan in the northern countryside of Aleppo.
- 5 persons (4 children and a citizen woman) were killed when warplanes bombed areas in Kafr Nabl town in the western countryside of Maarrat al-Nu’man.
- 5 persons including 2 citizen women (and one of the woman was pregnant) were killed in shelling by the regime forces on areas in Hammuriyyeh town in the Eastern Ghouta.
- A female child was killed in bombing by warplanes on areas in the town of al-Farhaniyah in the northern countryside of Homs.
Also in the mentioned areas the bombing and shelling and on another areas in Syria have injured more than 200 persons, and the death toll is expected to rise because there are some people in critical situation.