156 people killed on Friday 01/11/2014
the dead : 17 civilians, 16 rebels, 14 Non-Syrian Islamic fighters, 16 NDF, 20 Regular forces, 6 unknown rebels, 12 ISIS, 15 YPG .
By province : Aleppo ( 2 rebels ), Reef Dimashq ( 7 rebels, 8 civilians ), Idlib ( 3 civilians ), Hama ( 5 rebels ), Damascus ( 1 civilian ) ,Homs ( 5 civilians ).
— rose to 43, the number of civilians who were tortured to death in regime prisons in al-Qariatin.
— a rebel fighter killed during clashes between SRF and Jabhat al-Nusra in the Zawiya mount.
— the Shariaa committee executed 2 men, in the charge of murdering a young man .
— the IS executed and beheaded 3 men in al-bolil al-Ashara and al-Myadin in Der-Ezzor.
— sources reported to SOHR that an Islamic fighter killed by coalition air strikes around Ein al-Arab”Kobane”.
— a Syrian fighter in the IS killed by clashes against regime forces in Shaer gas field.
— 100 fighters from the IS and al-Hesba, killed by clashes against YPG in Ein al-Arab”Kobane”
— 15 YPG killed during clashes against the IS in Ein al-Arab”Kobane” .
– 11 ISIS killed by coalition air strikes around Ein al-Arab “Kobane”.
— an element in the Palestinian public front which is allied to regime forces, by an IED exploded in the Yarmouk camp.
– 6 Unknown rebels killed by clashes against regime forces, bombardment, and targeting their checkpoints .
– 16 National Defense Forces militiamen were killed by clashes and attacks on their checkpoints around Syria.
– 20 Regular forces were killed by clashes, snipers, IEDs, and attacks on their checkpoints and vehicles: Damascus and Reef Dimashq 4, Aleppo 11, Daraa 2, Hama 3, Lattakia 1, Idlib 1 , Der-Ezzor 2.
– 14 Non-Syrian fighters from ISIS, Jund Al-Sham and Jabhat Al-Nusra were killed by clashes and targeted bombardment.