127 killed on Friday 07/11/2014
the dead : 28 civilians, 12 rebels, 14 Non-Syrian Islamic fighters, 26 NDF, 19 Regular forces, 18 unknown rebels, 11 ISIS.
By province : Aleppo ( 3 civilians ), Reef Dimashq ( 14 civilians ), Idlib ( 1 civilian, 1 rebel ) Damascus ( 2 rebels ) ,Hama ( 1 civilian ), Dar’a ( 7 rebels, 4 civilians ), Homs ( 1 civilians, 1 rebel ).
— a dissident soldier from al-Tal, tortured to death in regime prisons.
— 3 men killed by coalition air strikes on al-Tank oil field, Der-Ezzor.
— unknown gunmen assassinated a leader in Islamic battalions at Mathana al-Faisal area north of Aleppo.
— a man was shot in al-Derbasya area near Turkey borders when al-Asayesh fighters were attempting to capture him in the charge of shooting his relative, hes relatives accused al-Asayesh in shooting him.
– 11 ISIS killed by coalition air strikes around Ein al-Arab “Kobane”.
– a number of fighters from ISIS and YPG, killed by clashes between the two sides in Ein al-Arab ” Kobane” .
– 18 Unknown rebels killed by clashes against regime forces, bombardment, and targeting their checkpoints .
– 26 National Defense Forces militiamen were killed by clashes and attacks on their checkpoints around Syria.
– 19 Regular forces were killed by clashes, snipers, IEDs, and attacks on their checkpoints and vehicles: Damascus and Reef Dimashq 8, Idlib1, Aleppo 2, Hama 1, Homs 2, Daraa 5.
– 14 Non-Syrian fighters from ISIS, Jund Al-Sham and Jabhat Al-Nusra were killed by clashes and targeted bombardment.– SOHR documented the death of 8 fighters from Islamic battalion killed by clashes against regime forces in Reef Dimashq.