740 civilian casualties including 265 children and women were killed in June 2017 about half of them were killed by warplanes of the International Coalition
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights documented the death of 2282 persons during the month of June 2017, they were distributed as following:
Civilian casualties: 692 including 134 children under the age of eighteen, and 83 citizen women over the age of eighteen, and they were killed as follows:
- 151 including 40 children and 28 citizen women were killed in raids by Syrian and Russian warplanes and by regime’s helicopters on several areas of Syria.
- 43 including 15 children and 3 citizen women were killed in shelling by the regime forces using rocket and artillery shells, missiles believed to be ground-to-ground, targeting and sniper bullets.
- 12 citizens were killed under torture in Syrian security prisons.
- 12 including 5 children and 2 citizen woman were killed in targeting and the fall of mortar shells launched by the rebel and Islamic factions.
- 8 including a child were killed by the fire of the Turkish and Jordanian border guards.
- 31 were executed by the “Islamic State” organization.
- 27 including 2 children and 2 citizen women were killed in the fall of shells launched by the “Islamic State” organization and by the fire of its machineguns.
- 1 man was killed by the Islamic factions.
- 290 including 46 children and 43 citizen women were killed in airstrikes by the warplanes of the international coalition.
- 16 including 3 children and a citizen woman were killed in the detonating of cars and booby trapped vehicles.
- 9 including 1 child were killed by Syria Democratic Forces.
- 79 including 19 children and 3 citizen women were killed in landmine explosions.
- 11 including a child were killed in unknown circumstances.
- A child was killed during clashes between the Islamic Factions.
- A child was killed during a Turkish shelling.
Also the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights documented the death of 48 children and women of family members of the “Islamic State” organization were killed in bombing by the International Coalition on al-Mayadeen city in the eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor
Syrian fighters of the rebel and Islamic Factions and the Syria Democratic Forces and other movements and organizations: 491
The regime forces: 205
Members of popular the committees, NDF and gunmen loyal to the regime of Syrian nationality: 224
Fighters of the Lebanese Hezbollah: 32
Fighters loyal to the regime of non-Syrian nationalities, most of them are of the Shiite sect: 89
Fighters of the rebel and Islamic factions, the “Islamic State” organization, Jabhat Al-Nusra (Al-Qaeda organization in the Levant), Jaysh al-Mohajereen Wa al-Ansar and the Islamic Turkestan Party of non-Syrian nationalities: 479