Thousands of people of al- Shaitaat tribe start to return home
Reliable sources from the eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor had informed SOHR that thousands of people of al- Shaitaat tribe from the town of Granij town in the eastern countryside started to go back home after allowing them by Islamic state to come back, while the destiny of thousands of people of the two towns of al- Keshkeyyi who are from the same tribe is still unknown where IS did not accept to forgive them until now. The sources also informed SOHR 3 days ago that the people of al- Shaitaat tribe received from IS papers that allow them to come back.
In November 5, SOHR received a footage, which was confirmed by sources from al- Shaitat tribe, showing a commander from IS talking to the elders and notables of al- Shaitaat tribe in the countryside of Deir Ezzor, where he informed them that Islamic State allowed for the people of al- Shaitat to come back home by an order of Amir al- Mumenin ( leader of believers) Abo Baker al- Baghdadi. The commander addressed them by saying “we promise you to be safe as long as you are honest with Islamic State and the decision of returning people of al- Shaitaat tribe to their homes comes by instruction on Amir al- Mumenin Abo Baker al- Baghdadi, where he has empowered us to settle this matter. We have been late just because of administrative matters with our military brothers in this area so there is no collision among yourselves.”
This permission has come after meetings held between commanders in IS and the elders and notables of al- Shaitaat tribe, according to what reliable sources reported to SOHR, where the meeting ended by imposing some conditions on the people of al- Shaitaat.
- It is not allowed for the displaced to assemble.
- It is prohibited to possess or carry weapons for any reason.
- To hand over all weapons.
- To confess that all those who fight Islamic State are apostate.
- To inform us everything about the apostates, weapons caches and plots against Islamic State.
- Curfew is imposed on the villages, which declared their repentance, from 8 p.m. until 5 a.m. for 2 months
- He is going to be killed everyone proved to be traitor or fight Islamic State.