Despite De-escalation Areas, October Witnesses Highest Monthly Death Toll in 11 Months
About 850 Syrian civilians including 275 children and women Were killed by everyone
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights documented the death of 3369 in October 2017 which is the highest monthly death toll within 11 months, and the death toll is as follows:
Civilian casualties: 848 people including 140 children under the age of eighteen, and 135 women over the age of eighteen, and they were killed as follows:
· 389 including 81 children and 78 citizen women were killed in raids by Syrian and Russian warplanes and by regime’s helicopters on several areas of Syria.
· 99 including 25 children and 16 citizen women were killed in shelling by the regime forces using rocket and artillery shells, missiles believed to be ground-to-ground, targeting and sniper bullets.
· 8 citizens were killed under torture in Syrian security prisons.
· 18 including a child and 2 citizen woman were killed in targeting and the fall of mortar shells launched by the rebel and Islamic factions.
· 10 including a child were killed by the fire of the Turkish border guards.
· 122 including 2 women were executed by the “Islamic State” organization.
· 7 including a citizen woman were killed in the fall of shells launched by the “Islamic State” organization and by the fire of its machineguns.
· 84 including 11 children and 12 citizen women were killed in airstrikes by the warplanes of the international coalition.
· 24 citizens including 4 children and 5 women were killed in the detonating of cars and booby trapped vehicles.
· 3 citizens were killed by the Syria Democratic Forces.
· 24 including 4 children and 5 citizen women were killed in landmine explosions.
· 49 including 10 children and 11 citizen women were killed in unknown circumstances.
· 5 citizens including 3 children and 2 women were killed due to bad healthy conditions and the absence of necessary treatment.
· 6 citizens were executed by the regime forces.
Syrian fighters of Islamic and repel factions and the SDF and other movement s and organizations: 518
The regime forces: 329
Members of the Popular Committees, and the National Defense Forces, and militiamen loyal to the regime forces of Syrian nationalities: 403
Fighters of the Lebanese Hezbollah: 26
Fighters of militiamen loyal to the regime of non-Syrian nationalities mostly of Shiite people: 164
Unknown people: 19
Fighters of Islamic and repel factions and ISIS and Nusra Front (Qaeda organization of the Levant), and Mujahedeen and al-Ansar Army and Islamic Turkestan Party of non-Syrian nationalities: 759
The Syrian Observatory documented the death of more than 303 Syrian members and fighters, who were killed during the clashes between both parties in the northeastern countryside, where 214 members of ISIS at least were killed including several leaders, and 89 members of Hayaat Tahrir Al-Sham including leaders were also killed during the clashes and the exchange of shelling and bombings in the northeastern countryside of Hama.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reiterates its calls for the international parties to do their utmost efforts to stop the bloodshed of the Syrian people, who faced tyranny and injustice to reach a state of justice, democracy, freedom and equality, as we the Syrian Observatory pledge to continue to monitor and document the massacres, violations, war crimes and crimes against humanity committed against the Syrian people., in addition to the publication of statistics about them in order to stop the perpetration of these crimes, violations and atrocities against the Syrian people, and to refer the perpetrators of these violations to the concerned courts of the state, so as not to escape their punishment for the crimes they committed against the people who was and still dream of having a democracy, freedom, justice and equality for all the people of Syria.