November witnesses 32 massacres killed 500 citizens of 885 citizen who were killed this month
About 2500 persons were killed and injured during November 2017
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights documented the death of 2462 in November 2017, and the death toll is as follows:
Civilian casualties: 885 people including 194 children under the age of eighteen, and 111 women over the age of eighteen, and they were killed as follows:
- 393 including 83 children and 56 citizen women were killed in raids by Syrian and Russian warplanes and by regime’s helicopters on several areas of Syria.
- 101 including 22 children and 14 citizen women were killed in shelling by the regime forces using rocket and artillery shells, missiles believed to be ground-to-ground, targeting and sniper bullets.
- 6 citizens were killed under torture in Syrian security prisons.
- 66 including 2 children and 5 citizen woman were killed in targeting and the fall of mortar shells launched by the rebel and Islamic factions.
- 9 including 2 children and a citizen woman were killed by the fire of the Turkish border guards.
- 2 citizens were executed by the “Islamic State” organization.
- 57 including 4 children and 4 citizen women were killed in airstrikes by the warplanes of the International Coalition.
- 112 citizens including 35 children and 18 women were killed in the detonating of cars and booby trapped vehicles.
- 3 citizens were killed by the Syria Democratic Forces.
- 54 including 8 children and 2 citizen women were killed in landmine explosions.
- 26 including 15 children and 5 citizen women were killed by shelling by the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Forces
- 46 including 18 children and 4 citizen women were killed in unknown circumstances.
- 4 citizens including 3 children died due to bad healthy conditions and the absence of necessary treatment.
- 6 including 2 children and a citizen woman were killed by the factions and during fighting among each others.
Syrian fighters of Islamic and repel factions and the SDF and other movement s and organizations: 421
The regime forces: 258
Members of the Popular Committees, and the National Defense Forces, and militiamen loyal to the regime forces of Syrian nationalities: 276
Fighters of the Lebanese Hezbollah: 32
Fighters of militiamen loyal to the regime of non-Syrian nationalities mostly of Shiite people: 131
Unknown people: 14
Fighters of Islamic and repel factions and ISIS and Nusra Front (Qaeda organization of the Levant), and Mujahedeen and al-Ansar Army and Islamic Turkestan Party of non-Syrian nationalities: 445
In November 2017, 32 massacres were carried out in Syria against Syrian citizens, killing 489 citizens including 122 children and 70 citizen women, and they were carried out by warplanes and helicopters affiliated to the regime and Russia, the regime forces, the Popular Mobilization, the International Coalition, the “Islamic State” organization, and the factions’ shells, all of these massacres were documented by the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights and they are as follows:
- 19 massacres were carried out by warplanes affiliated to the regime and Russia which killed 285 citizens including 60 children and 42 citizen women
- 5 massacres were carried out by the regime forces which killed 28 citizens including 13 children and 3 citizen women
- A massacre was carried out by the Iraqi Popular Mobilization which killed 25 citizens including 15 children and 4 citizen women
- 2 massacres were carried out by the factions which killed 18 citizens including a citizen women
- 3 massacres were carried out by the International Coalition which killed 28 citizens including 2 children and 2 citizen women
- 2 massacres were carried out by the “Islamic State” organization which killed 105 citizens including 32 children and 18 citizen women
We in the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, reiterates our calls for the international parties to do their utmost efforts to stop the bloodshed of the Syrian people, who faced tyranny and injustice to reach a state of justice, democracy, freedom and equality, as we the Syrian Observatory pledge to continue to monitor and document the massacres, violations, war crimes and crimes against humanity committed against the Syrian people., in addition to the publication of statistics about them in order to stop the perpetration of these crimes, violations and atrocities against the Syrian people, and to refer the perpetrators of these violations to the concerned courts of the state, so as not to escape their punishment for the crimes they committed against the people who was and still dream of having a democracy, freedom, justice and equality for all the people of Syria.
High resolution link of an infographic about the details of the casualties in Syria during November 2017, during which about 2500 citizens were killed