In the highest monthly death toll of civilian casualties about 1400 civilian casualties about 66% of them killed in the Eastern Ghouta during February 2018
66 massacres carried out on the Syrian territory by the regime, Russia, Turkey and the International Coalition
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights documented the death of 2595 persons in February 2018, and the death toll is as follows:
Civilian casualties: 1391 people including 373 children under the age of eighteen, and 218 women over the age of eighteen, and they were killed as follows:
· 122 including 21 children and 26 citizen women were killed in raids by Russian warplanes
. 669 including 209 children and 88 citizen women were killed by bombardment by the regime’s warplanes and helicopters on several areas of Syria.
· 183 including 36 children and 29 citizen women were killed in shelling by the regime forces using rocket and artillery shells, missiles believed to be ground-to-ground, targeting and sniper bullets.
· 4 citizens were killed under torture in Syrian security prisons.
· 64 including 24 children and 11 citizen woman were killed in targeting and the fall of mortar shells launched by the rebel and Islamic factions.
. 72 including 6 children and 5 citizen woman were killed in bombardment by Turkish warplanes and shelling by the Turkish forces
· 2 citizens including a child were killed by the fire of the Turkish border guards.
· 2 citizens including a woman were executed by the “Islamic State” organization.
· 162 including 58 children and 37 citizen women were killed in airstrikes by the warplanes of the International Coalition.
· 8 citizens including a child and 3 women were killed in the detonation of cars and booby trapped vehicles.
. 20 citizens including 6 children and 6 women were executed by the factions and Hayyaat Tahrir al-Sham.
. 8 citizens including 2 children and a woman were killed by the Syria Democratic Forces.
· 27 including 3 children and 4 citizen women were killed in landmine explosions.
· 46 including 5 children and 7 women were killed in unknown circumstances.
· 7 citizens they including a child died due to poor healthy conditions and the absence of necessary treatment.
Syrian fighters of Islamic and repel factions and the SDF and other movements and organizations: 689
The regime forces: 105
Members of the Popular Committees, and the National Defense Forces, and militiamen loyal to the regime forces of Syrian nationalities: 142
Fighters of the Lebanese Hezbollah: 9
Fighters of militiamen loyal to the regime of non-Syrian nationalities mostly of Shiite people: 61
Unknown people: 16
Fighters of Islamic and repel factions and ISIS and Nusra Front (Qaeda organization of the Levant), and Mujahedeen and al-Ansar Army and Islamic Turkestan Party of non-Syrian nationalities: 182
And the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights documented 66 massacres during February 2018, which left 1064 civilian casualties including 161 citizen women and 271 children, where the Russian warplanes as well as the regime’s warplanes carried out 41 massacres which killed 743 citizens including 102 citizen women and 183 children, while the regime forces carried out 10 massacres which killed 94 citizens including 15 citizen women and 24 children, while the factions carried out 2 massacres which killed 18 citizens including 3 citizen women and 3 children, while the warplanes of the International Coalition carried out 7 massacres which killed 157 citizens including 57 children and 37 citizen women, and the Turkish forces carried out 6 massacres which killed 52 citizens including 4 citizen women and 4 children.
Despite the conferences calling for dialogue and solution, the bloodshed continues on the Syrian territory and the killing and fighting continues without peace, and the cease-fire truces are only breaks between the conflicting parties in Syrian, where some parties were winners and others lost influence and control, so, we in the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, reiterates our calls for the international parties to do their utmost efforts to stop the bloodshed of the Syrian people, who faced tyranny and injustice to reach a state of justice, democracy, freedom and equality, and we the Syrian Observatory pledge to continue to monitor and document the massacres, violations, war crimes and crimes against humanity committed against the Syrian people, in addition to the publication of statistics about them in order to stop the perpetration of these crimes, violations and atrocities against the Syrian people, and to refer the perpetrators of these violations to the concerned courts of the state, so as not to escape their punishment for the crimes they committed against the people who was and still dream of having a state of democracy, freedom, justice and equality for all the people of Syria.