At least 19 massacres claim the lives of about 220 civilians out of about 400 civilians killed in June 2018
Civilian casualties: 398 people including 92 children under the age of eighteen, and 52 women over the age of eighteen, and they were killed as follows:
- 130 citizens including 32 children and 21 citizen women were killed in raids by Russian warplanes.
- 22 including 4 children and 3 citizen women were killed by bombardment by the regime’s warplanes and helicopters on several areas of Syria.
- 89 including 17 children and 14 citizen women were killed in shelling by the regime forces using rocket and artillery shells, missiles believed to be ground-to-ground, targeting and sniper bullets.
- 6 citizens were killed under torture in Syrian security prisons.
- 18 citizens including a woman and 11 children were killed in targeting and the fall of mortar shells launched by the rebel and Islamic factions.
- 5 citizens were killed by the Turkish forces.
- 2 citizens were executed by the “Islamic State” organization.
- 50 citizens including 13 children and 10 women were killed in airstrikes by the warplanes of the International Coalition.
- 4 citizens were killed by the factions and Hayyaat Tahrir al-Sham and Syria Democratic Forces.
- 12 citizens including 2 children and a woman were killed in landmine explosions.
- 44 citizens including 10 children and 2 women were killed in unknown circumstances.
- 16 citizens including 2 children and a woman were killed in the explosion of booby trapped vehicles.
Syrian fighters of Islamic and repel factions and the SDF and other movements and organizations: 336
The regime forces: 141
Members of the Popular Committees, and the National Defense Forces, and militiamen loyal to the regime forces of Syrian nationalities: 192
Fighters of the Lebanese Hezbollah: 7
Fighters of militiamen loyal to the regime of non-Syrian nationalities mostly of Shiite people: 94
Unidentified people: 13
Fighters of Islamic and repel factions and ISIS and Nusra Front (Qaeda organization of the Levant), and Mujahedeen and al-Ansar Army and Islamic Turkestan Party of non-Syrian nationalities: 525
And the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights documented 19 massacres during June 2018, which left 216 civilian casualties including 60 children and 33 citizen women, where the Russian warplanes as well as the regime’s warplanes carried out 8 massacres which killed 128 citizens including 30 children and 19 citizen women, while the regime forces carried out 6 massacres which killed 44 citizens including 12 children and 6 women, while the International Coalition carried out 3 massacres which killed 33 citizens including 12 children and 7 women, while the factions carried out one massacre which killed 5 citizens 4 of them were children, also the “Islamic State” organization committed one massacre that claimed that killed 7 citizens including 2 children and a woman.
Despite the conferences calling for dialogue and solution, and the UNSC resolution and the unreal truces, the bloodshed continues on the Syrian territory and the killing and fighting continues without peace, and the cease-fire truces are only breaks between the conflicting parties in Syrian, where some parties were winners and others lost influence and control, so, we in the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, reiterates our calls for the international parties to do their utmost efforts to stop the bloodshed of the Syrian people, who faced tyranny and injustice to reach a state of justice, democracy, freedom and equality, and we the Syrian Observatory pledge to continue to monitor and document the massacres, violations, war crimes and crimes against humanity committed against the Syrian people, in addition to the publication of statistics about them in order to stop the perpetration of these crimes, violations and atrocities against the Syrian people, and to refer the perpetrators of these violations to the concerned courts of the state, so as not to escape their punishment for the crimes they committed against the people who was and still dream of having a state of democracy, freedom, justice and equality for all components of the Syrian people.